• Use your smartphone and your dermatoscope to capture images
of the patient and dermatoscopic
• Patient registry
• Export to external archives
• Free entry and modification of visit data
• Clinical photo of the patient associated with the visit
• Localization image from dummy or patient photo
• Complete management of location image pointers
• Dermatoscopic photo also from pre-existing or acquired archive
• 2920 dermatological diagnoses to which you associate your personal medical history, exams or therapies
• Assisted reporting by preformed texts
• Internal dermatoscopic atlas
• Print report and personalized cover page
• Automatic periodic updates
• Online video tutorial
• Tele assistance complete
In the reporting window, for each histological hypothesis and each semenological dermatoscopic character, it is possible to display a pop-up window which shows an example photo, a description of the dermatoscopic features and a link to a web page where the topic has been treated more extensively
To insert the images in the program it is possible to load them directly from a PC folder, from a memory card or from a USB stick. Alternatively, as a particularly useful feature of the program, photos can be sent directly from a mobile capture device such as a tablet or smartphone.
No application needs to be installed. Through an automatic QR code it will be sufficient to take a photo on the PC monitor to connect the mobile device to the program.
On the screen of the mobile device we can view the image before saving it. We can also compare the previous images, report the dermatoscopy and print the report while we continue the examination on the patient.
The images acquired by mobile devices are sent to the PC. With just one click you can recall the images and associate them with the report. No data remains stored on the mobile device.
To use an external device such as an iPad or a smartphone, it must be connected to the same network as the computer you are using with the dermosoft program. For example, if you work in a studio with a classic WiFi local area network, you should check that the tablet is connected to the same network. If you use the program in a studio where you do not have access to a common network, you can proceed in 2 ways. Either you use a smartphone in hotspot mode or you can buy a small portable battery-powered router to which you can quickly connect your PC and tablet as an accessory at a negligible price.